Range Bar Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Bar Problem

I can't remember when it started but from some weeks to now this problem is happening everyday.
    I use range bar charts to trade but some bars with range below the range settled up keep appearing.
    I tried restarting the software but the problem persists although not on the same bar. Maybe because the data is refreshed.
    Really difficult to trade like this. I use the bar's high and low as entry, stop and target point but now I can't really trust on it.
    Symbol - WIN Z3-BMF, Range - 220R (but it happens setting other range's too)
    I sent the images to esignal trough bug option at help tab but still had no answer from them. First time I sent an image was on monday.

Here two examples - 220R and 120R
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart20131128144731.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	246931Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart20131128144752.png
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	246932

Which version of the program are you running?
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Today's chart

Click image for larger version

Name:	B20131129142829.png
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	242942

Comment

It looks like what you are seeing has something to do with how the range bars are built in eSignal 11 specifically. I'm getting more information on this and will post once I have it. Thank you
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks a lot to reply.

Comment

It looks like we have found the issue and are currently working on a fix for this. I don't have an exact date for when this will rollout, but it's something that we are working on as we speak. Thank you
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X