X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit symbol list

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro View Post
    Mark

Intraday data can go back years [how far back depends on the instrument]. As you can see in the following screenshot I can go back to 11/22/2012 (and beyond) on 1 minute chart of 6E #F

That said to access more than the 120 days of intraday data provided as standard you need to have the Extended Intraday add-on service.
    For more information see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too
    Alex
    Alex: I signed up for the extended intraday add-on service and it is working great. I have another question and I will use the 1 minute chart of the 6E that you snapshot-ed as a reply to my post. When you look at your chart ... in the upper left hand corner .. to the right of the "Chart" label and to the left of the time frame ... you have where you put your symbol that you want for the chart. In your chart it is showing " " 6E #F " . In my charts on this pull down menu, I have several old symbols ( NQ M3 , 6E U3 , 6E M3 ) that I would like to delete so I only have a few symbols to look at. How do I get rid of these symbols ... I have tried delete on the symbols and nothing works. I am hoping you have the solution. Thanks, Mark W.

Originally posted by MokeyW View Post
    Alex: . In my charts on this pull down menu, I have several old symbols ( NQ M3 , 6E U3 , 6E M3 ) that I would like to delete so I only have a few symbols to look at. How do I get rid of these symbols ... I have tried delete on the symbols and nothing works. I am hoping you have the solution. Thanks, Mark W.
    I too have requested that the old symbols could be deleted a million times since the first Preview version was released years ago. And in addition it would be convenient for the active trader if more than 10 symbols could be listed with a scrolling function.

Comment

The ability to delete symbols off of this list is coming in one of our upcoming builds. I don't have a date for when this will be released, but we understand that this feature is important and we are working on it. Thank you
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
      X