Really poor quality data in v10.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really poor quality data in v10.6

I have been downloading DAX tick data using v10.6 (because tick downloading is not supported by v11 or v12). The quiality of the data is absolutely horrible. I have attached a sample from July 9, i.e. really recent data. I can post more - they are all equally bad.

Your data is not particularly cheap. Why do I have to put up with this quality?
    Attached Files

Now, before you give me the usual spiel of the exchange sending you bad ticks, here is the chart that one would get today if one scrolled back to July 9. As you can see, not a single bad tick.

Which means:
    1. Either you didn't receive the bad ticks at all, but somehow managed to mess up the data on the server from which I am downloading ticks.
    2. Or you did receive the bad ticks (though I shudder to think how a customer would cope if they had to deal with that level of unfiltered bad ticks when trading live), but then the exchange corrected them. You then corrected them in your main server, but didn't bother to correct them in your tick server.

So which one is it? And why should I pay for this garbage?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bf2; 07-27-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

So, is anybody from eSignal going to comment?

Comment

Thank you for your post.

Can you please PM me your contact information so that we may troubleshoot this issue with you?

Thank you,
        SteveS
        eSignalSupport

Comment

Working...
        X