Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions from new comer

Hello All,

Learned using esignal very quickly but still have few questions. And any advice will be highly appreciated.

(on 144 tick chart of an equity, for example)

1) How I get dates on X axis? All I see is time on X axis and it is getting difficult to find out which day chart I am looking at?

2) I do not want to see pre market & after market bars on my chart. How to remove / disable them?

3) How to enable such that the price always be at the center of the chart? Right now I am using the mouse to drag the chart up or down so that the current price bar says at the center.

The scaling options are good, but does not center the price.

4) When I do back testing, despite checking the long & short options, I see only longs in the summary / results page. For example, I was back testing the ATR Chandelier exit indicator and i am facing this.

Thanks much.

Sam

Re: Questions from new comer

Sam

1) How I get dates on X axis? All I see is time on X axis and it is getting difficult to find out which day chart I am looking at?
    In version 10.6 [and earlier] there isn't a way to display the date on the x-axis of a tick-based interval chart (the date is instead displayed in version 11 currently in beta).
    As a work around set the Cursor Window to display the date (as an example see the enclosed screenshot)

2) I do not want to see pre market & after market bars on my chart. How to remove / disable them?
    Use the Time Template to set the Start/End times for the specific interval type

3) How to enable such that the price always be at the center of the chart? Right now I am using the mouse to drag the chart up or down so that the current price bar says at the center.
    To my knowledge that functionality is not available

4) When I do back testing, despite checking the long & short options, I see only longs in the summary / results page. For example, I was back testing the ATR Chandelier exit indicator and i am facing this.
    You may want to post this question in the EFS Back Testing forum as that is the more appropriate place for the topic.
    Alex

Originally posted by Sam7768
    Hello All,

Learned using esignal very quickly but still have few questions. And any advice will be highly appreciated.

(on 144 tick chart of an equity, for example)

The scaling options are good, but does not center the price.

Thanks much.

Sam

Comment

Thank you Alexis. On # 3, Tradestation has this option and is a very good feature. May be a suggestion for next version. or for even the current beta version.

Comment

Working...
      X