Range Bars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Bars?

Does Esignal Have the ability to plot range bars? Similar to how these look:

If so what is the way you would plot these with Esignal?
    Attached Files

We sure do. Here's the KB article on how to plot them. I pulled this up from the KB via a simple search of the term "range bars".

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=1275&p=1

Thanks.

Comment

Yes I guess more specific I should have been, what about the Building of them on your servers,

Are Spreads available for Tick Charts?
      In the Advanced Charts, spreads or pairs are currently not compatible with our tick based intervals_(i.e. second bars, range bars, volume bars, etc.) These tick bars are created on the desktop so we've been wary about over-working the desktop in light of the spike in market volumes, freezing/performance issues, etc. There are plans to have the server build tick bars and return them to the desktop._ Once this change is implemented on the server end (late 2009/early 2010), spreads or pairs for Tick Charts_should become available shortly thereafter._ "
      "

Comment

So I have played around with Range Charts, and I must admit, I like them!

The only issue I have is they TAKE L-O-N-G T-O L-O-A-D

Very LONG

So what I did to speed things up, was to create a time template, based on Range bars, so that it only loads 3 days of data, then its a bit faster, but still slower than I'd like.

So my question for Esignal is based on the Knowledge base article that is posted below..They said that they were working on making those faster... same as pulling down say a 15 minute chart..

Are these changes implemented ?

Comment

Working...
        X