Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time template is not working correctly

Hello again
    As I checked now US stocks regarding the Gap-problem of my other post, it came to my attention, that the charts are shown before the swtich to winter time are also not correct. Precisely, the last bar shown of day is 20:45 and the first bar is 14:30. For European users, it should be 15:30 to 22:00. This is shown correctly but only after the recent switch to wintertime.
    Obviously you cannot work with charts like that. Please tell me how can I - as an European - use charts for US stocks with a correct and complete history, please.

Thank you

Edit: After longer observation, it seems that the data gets correct again a couple of days more in the past. So, I think that is probably the switch to winter time in Europe. So, in european time terms, Esignal shows it correctly, but it is stil confusing if you export the data.
    Therefore, the add-on question is it possible to export the data with the original US time ?
    Last edited by wavesurfin; 11-10-2011, 03:57 AM.

In eSignal 10.6 you can set the program to follow exchange time by clicking file-->Preferences--> Date/Time Settings. I believe this will fix the issue you are seeing. Please let me know if that works. If you are using eSignal 11, then you can adjust the timezone within the program by clicking the ES button and then Application Properties and selecting time on the left hand side.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Many Thanks.
      Exactly what I ws looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X