ver 11.3 Redraw in Win 7 (32)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ver 11.3 Redraw in Win 7 (32)

Anyone else noticing a pronounced lag in the redraw when moving (scrolling or expanding) charts in a chart window, or moving drawn objects within a chart in ver 11.3 on a Windows 7 32 bit platform? I am still using 10.6, but trying to upgrade to 11, and this is particularly bothersome. In 10.6 any moving or repositioning of chart graphics in an advanced chart window tracks directly and instantaneously with the cursor, but in 11.3 the visual lag is quite pronounced -- like a second or two.

I'm unable to duplicate this issue on my end. I think we will need some more information in order to see what you are seeing. A call into our tech support should be able to fix this for you are at the very least get to the bottom of what is causing it. This doesn't appear to be a software bug with the program by itself, but we can look deeper with a phone call. If that is not possible then PM me and we can set something up for you.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks Eric. Called and it wasn't clear what the problem may be, so Page files from both 10.6 and 11.3 were sent and experiments should be underway. Hope we can get this resolved.

Comment

Having the pages with the issue will help us a lot. We are doing deeper research on this as you are not the only one having this issue. I will post here once I have some more information.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X