Back Data Cutoff for EFS Column in Watch Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Data Cutoff for EFS Column in Watch Lists

In Esignal 11 I am wanting to display the 100 and 200-day moving averages in columns, but when I write the script and insert the column, the output is blank.

It appears that it stops retrieving data around 60 days back as moving averages less than 60 appear without a problem. Is there any way around this?

Thanks

Re: Back Data Cutoff for EFS Column in Watch Lists

traderken
    A Watch List only loads 50 bars by default. You need to use a Time Template
    Alex

Originally posted by traderken
    In Esignal 11 I am wanting to display the 100 and 200-day moving averages in columns, but when I write the script and insert the column, the output is blank.

It appears that it stops retrieving data around 60 days back as moving averages less than 60 appear without a problem. Is there any way around this?

Thanks

Comment

Hey Alex,

Are you talking about the same Time Templates that you use in charts? If so, how would I use those in the Watch List?

Or are you talking about something I can write into the code to access data further back than 50 days.

Thanks so much for your help!
      Ken

Comment

Ken
        I am referring to the same Time Template. Right click the Watch List [or select Watch List in the main menu] and click Time Template
        Alex

Hey Alex,

Are you talking about the same Time Templates that you use in charts? If so, how would I use those in the Watch List?

Or are you talking about something I can write into the code to access data further back than 50 days.

Thanks so much for your help!
        Ken

Comment

Thanks so much Alex!

Comment

Ken
            You are welcome
            Alex

Thanks so much Alex!

Comment

Working...