Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded to V12 and lost Line Templates

Hi,

I upgraded to V12 12.0.3475.1005 64-bit on receipt of the email but have now lost my Line Templates.

I cannot access the templates from the templates button at all.

Any advice welcome!

Thanks

Paul

Did you do a backup of the previous version before upgrading as we suggest in the note right above the download butttons? If so, then just do a Restore in the upgraded version.

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_EricL View Post
      Did you do a backup of the previous version before upgrading as we suggest in the note right above the download butttons? If so, then just do a Restore in the upgraded version.
      Thanks, typical. On this occasion I did not! But I have a folder with all the previous ones which have upgraded without any issue.

However I can get the functionality by right clicking new or old lines and do everything I need from there. It's just the functionality of the button in the 'edit' window that has gone.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi,

Another issue on Line Alerts, I use them a lot. Since V12 (now on 12.0.3485.1175 64-bit) deleted line alerts are still firing, days later.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Paul

Comment

Hi,

I will contact you phone for more information.

Sincerely,

Eric

Comment

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for the courtesy of the phone call today. I am very sorry that I had to be out all day and missed it.

As you suggested, I will be available from 1200BST on Monday 11th August, if you would care to call again. I will be on-line with the software.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Comment

If anyone was at all interested in my problem of deleted line alerts still triggering, it is resolved.

Operator error on my part. (Surprise Surprise!)

Eric rang me on Monday and spent some considerable time with me on the phone and also using the on-line support session to get to the bottom of it.

The conclusion, as far as I am concerned, is that I am an idiot, and the eSignal Tech Support, especially Eric, is great.

Kind Regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X