Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Time Stamps

Hello,
    I am trying to resolve an issue with the viewable time intervals at the base of my intraday charts, I need them to show every 30 minutes of the session periods. I primarily use the 1 minute chart.

I can accomplish this when selecting 'Whitespaces' however this removes bar and volume data. I use the 24 hour interval on my charts, Data range set to Dynamic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Example of issue: (notice it shows most in 1 hours increments)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	247034

NYSE
    As far as I know the labels on the x-axis (ie time axis) are controlled by the application based on its own algorithm that takes into consideration amongst other things the spacing of the bars.
    As an example see the enclosed image for the same symbol and interval (and Time Template) that you are using in the chart you posted but where the spacing of the bars has been increased thereby increasing the granularity of the labels (which now display every 30 minutes)
    Alex

Originally posted by NYSE View Post
    Hello,
    I am trying to resolve an issue with the viewable time intervals at the base of my intraday charts, I need them to show every 30 minutes of the session periods. I primarily use the 1 minute chart.

I can accomplish this when selecting 'Whitespaces' however this removes bar and volume data. I use the 24 hour interval on my charts, Data range set to Dynamic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Example of issue: (notice it shows most in 1 hours increments)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16850[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thank you Alex.

Is there any way I can keep my bar scaling as is and resolve the time stamp issue? As seen here using 10.6 Legacy version I am able to use my desird bar width and it stamps the appropriate time interval. 10.6 is set to (Intraday Default 24 Hour)

I looked for this setting in the latest version of esignal but I cannot replicate it. Very frustrating.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	243019

Comment

Working...
      X