Problems installing 7.1R1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems installing 7.1R1

I'm currently trying to update my beta version (RC) to the gold release version. After the welcome screen is displayed I get the following error message : "The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attemting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity, and try again."
    This doesn't happen with both the RC and the beta2. Both install just fine. I downloaded the file four times with different browsers, result is always the same. I tried to install on a different machine with the same result. Both computers are running on Windows XP with SP1 installed.

Help is urgently needed. Thank you very much.

no problem here whatsoever ... same XP/SP 1 setup

Comment

Hi Rosso,

This is not a problem that we are aware of. Please call our phone support for immediate help, as I couldn't possible help effectively thru this forum.

As a note for all, when faced with an urgent problem, notable one that prevents you from receiving service, the best way to contact us for support is thru our LiveRep site, which can now be found in eSignalCentral, under the tab; Support. Or call into our Tech Support line at 1-800-762-7538, or in Europe - 011 44 20 7825 8777

Thank you,
      Andy S.
      eSignal Support

I'm currently trying to update my beta version (RC) to the gold release version. After the welcome screen is displayed I get the following error message : "The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attemting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity, and try again."
      This doesn't happen with both the RC and the beta2. Both install just fine. I downloaded the file four times with different browsers, result is always the same. I tried to install on a different machine with the same result. Both computers are running on Windows XP with SP1 installed.

Help is urgently needed. Thank you very much.

Andrew W. Smith | Service Operations Manager | www.esignal.com

Comment

Resolved! In case someone should have the same problem, Danny from support helped me out.

I had to delete the downloaded .exe, empty the windows/temp - folder and download the .exe again. It installed without a problem.

My special thanks to Danny.

Comment

Working...
        X