Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway to eliminate weekend dates in the future from chart template.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to eliminate weekend dates in the future from chart template.

I'm working with someone on predicting future market turning points using GANN and ( I hate to say....planetary cycles).

When a daily chart is open and is scrolled to the right for trading days in the future that have not occurred yet, non trading "weekend" dates appear.

Is there anyway of using a template or other setting so when a chart is scrolled in this way that only trading days are listed as valid future trading days?

I realize it's a long shot but apparently this is a real problem for those celestial observers and promised I'd ask.

Thanks

Glen
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Hello Glen,

This is not currently possible. This would require a modification to the application. Please feel free to submit a suggestion to [email protected].
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Jason,

Thank you very much for the response. This isn't really a priority and I may refrain from pushing this issue with development.

FWIW, for many years A.Crawford as tracked by the money management monitoring services had the best track record many years running. He based all his analysis on planetarry cycles.

Imagine that.
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X