is this a time template bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a time template bug?

I just upgraded to eSignal 10r3 this morning. I found if I created a time template to show 60Min chart from 8:00 to 15:00, the chart was shown fine. However if I edit the time template to modify the end time to 14:00, the bars with starting time 14:00 would alway be shown on the chart unless I restart eSignal. That is to say, modifying time template's start and end times would not take effect untill the eSignal is restarted.

Hi Clearpick,

Thank you for your post, we are currently investigating this and will post more information once it becomes available.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

It seems the time template problem I reported has not been solved yet. It seems the problem not only involves time template editing, but also switching time template to another one.

To better reproduce the problem, I created a few time template, each is configured with 2 days intraday data for 1 minute time frame with different start and end times.

Template A: 6:00 - 16:15
      Template B: 6:00 - 14:00
      Template C: 8:00 - 15:00

Each time I apply template XXX to the chart and "exit all & save" then restart esignal and switch the time template of that chart to template YYY.

Tests are done on CL G8=1,1

1. A --> B not working (still display bars untill 16:15)
      2. B --> A not working (only display bars up to 14:00)
      3. A --> C working fine
      4. B --> C working fine

It seems whether there is another chart with same symbol and time frame is open also affects the outcome of switching time template.

Hope this report is helpful to you guys.

- Clearpicks

Comment

Working...
      X