Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanishing options when right-click in advance chart

Hi,

I'm currently using eSignal 8 (build 782) and Plugin for TS version 1.1.5.4030.

I'm experiencing very strange effects. When I right click on an advanced chart, there are normally a list of options, including near the bottom of the list "Reload" and "Remove". But for some reason, they do not appear anymore, In fact, if I keep on trying right click on the chart, the number of options decreases.

Is this a known problem?

W

Hello William,

I have seen this a few times myself on 8.0. I was not able to consistently reproduce it, but we are aware of it. It's not related to the TS plug-in. Also, I have not yet seen this occur with the current beta for the 10.0 maintenance release. That doesn't imply that the problem has been corrected. There won't be anymore code changes for this release, so let's keep an eye out for it after the 10.0 maintenance build is publicly released. If it persists, I'll report it to the developers.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

OK. Thank you, Jason.

Comment

I seem to reproduce it time a time again. Although I don't know what triggered it, but it most likely happens when I have had numerous cycles of modifying the same efs and reloading it. I didn't count how many times I've done that, but it must have been at least a dozen times.

Not sure if that helps your developers.

W

Comment

I can now consistently reproduce the problem.

When I maximize the efs editor within the eSignal desktop, and I make any changes and then save it. After saving it, if I right click on the Advanced chart I will notice some of the options are gone.

I'm not sure if this happens to version 10, as I'm still using version 8.

W

Comment

Hello William,

Thanks again for the feedback and information. I have seen this occur once so far with 10.0.1086. It's not easily reproducible, but we'll try to identify the source of the problem so we can get it fixed for a future release.
            Jason K.
            Project Manager
            eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
            JavaScript for EFS Video Series
            EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
            EFS Glossary
            Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
            X