Axis Cursor Label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis Cursor Label

When you use 'Scale Left' the Axis Cursor Label does not display from the first digit of the price. Using 10.2.

Re: Axis Cursor Label

jay60
    Are you seeing this in the price or indicator window? At my end the first digit of the Axis Cursor Label seems to be displaying normally when using the Scale Left option (see enclosed screenshot).
    You may want to provide some more details [preferably including screenshot] as the issue could depend on the settings
    Alex

Originally posted by jay60
    When you use 'Scale Left' the Axis Cursor Label does not display from the first digit of the price. Using 10.2.

Comment

>Alex
      Attached Files

Comment

> Alex
        The price label between 12200 and 12000.

Comment

jay60
          I think I understand why I am not seeing it at my end. I believe that in File-> Preferences you have enabled Show Full Price Precision [which I always keep unchecked] that is setting the label to 4 decimals even though the price format of that symbol has only two decimals. Try unchecking it [if necessary scroll the chart after you unchecked it] and see if the label displays the entire price.
          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
            jay60
            I think I understand why I am not seeing it at my end. I believe that in File-> Preferences you have enabled Show Full Price Precision [which I always keep unchecked] that is setting the label to 4 decimals even though the price format of that symbol has only two decimals. Try unchecking it [if necessary scroll the chart after you unchecked it] and see if the label displays the entire price.
            Alex

>Alex

Another 'Bingo' for Alex!! That was it.

Thank you very much for your time and trouble.

jay

Comment

jay
              You are most welcome
              Alex

Originally posted by jay60
              >Alex

Another 'Bingo' for Alex!! That was it.

Thank you very much for your time and trouble.

jay

Comment

Working...
              X