Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibs and Quote Window Questions

Hello,

Having used esignal for a few days now, there are a few things I can't find the answers to. Any 'this is impossible' or pointers towards the right help area or direct answer appreciated. I've done the videos etc.
    At the moment I'm following a few currency pairs and indeces.

1.Fib Levels - The option is there to colour the fib retrace level lines, so labels aren't required – just clutter up the screen. How do I get rid of the labels?

2.Quote Window – When a symbol is selected, it turns blue like when a piece of text on a page or address in a web browser is selected . Is this correct – it's a bit dangerous cos it's easily deleted or altered by a key stroke. Can it not be locked?

3.Quote Window – I have three columns, Symbol, last and ask (discovered bid=last on currency so allows indeces price to be displayed on same quote board without an extra column). I would like them to flash green/red with up/down change in tick price. They are red and green and some occasionally change colour but I can't for the life of me see why. I've tried all options in colours. What's the trick?

4.Quote window – How can it be docked or pinned in the general (page layout) window, so when a number of charts are tiled they don't disappear behind the quote window, or tile the Quote Window with the charts? It's quite happily sat on the left of the screen where I'd like it to stay.

Cheers

Graham

Re: Fibs and Quote Window Questions

Graham
    1. The option to remove the labels is not available at this time. You may want to submit a suggestion to add this feature by selecting Support-> Make A Suggestion in the main menu of eSignal
    2. That is the current behavior and I am not aware of a way to lock a Quote Window. My understanding is that this will change in one of the upcoming releases (ie single clicking the symbol cell will no longer set it to Edit mode)
    3. Assuming I correctly understood what you are asking you could do that by selecting Quote Window-> Colors from the main menu and then checking the Color Entire Row Text and the With Uptick Downtick Colors options
    4. I am not positive but I don't think there currently is a way to accomplish this
    Alex

Originally posted by beermonster49
    Hello,

Having used esignal for a few days now, there are a few things I can't find the answers to. Any 'this is impossible' or pointers towards the right help area or direct answer appreciated. I've done the videos etc.
    At the moment I'm following a few currency pairs and indeces.

1.Fib Levels - The option is there to colour the fib retrace level lines, so labels aren't required – just clutter up the screen. How do I get rid of the labels?

2.Quote Window – When a symbol is selected, it turns blue like when a piece of text on a page or address in a web browser is selected . Is this correct – it's a bit dangerous cos it's easily deleted or altered by a key stroke. Can it not be locked?

3.Quote Window – I have three columns, Symbol, last and ask (discovered bid=last on currency so allows indeces price to be displayed on same quote board without an extra column). I would like them to flash green/red with up/down change in tick price. They are red and green and some occasionally change colour but I can't for the life of me see why. I've tried all options in colours. What's the trick?

4.Quote window – How can it be docked or pinned in the general (page layout) window, so when a number of charts are tiled they don't disappear behind the quote window, or tile the Quote Window with the charts? It's quite happily sat on the left of the screen where I'd like it to stay.

Cheers

Graham

Comment

Working...
    X