Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 512 tick chart

Hi,

I have recently moved to eSignal and subcriber of OnDemand package.

I am having trouble getting to 512 tick chart. the 512 tick chart shows just 3 or 4 bars per day.

This is what I am doing...

Selected a chart, for example ES #F and selected tick chart. And clicked the small window and typed 512 and all I get is 3 or 4 bars per day.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

Re: 512 tick chart

Sam7768
    You need to type 512T or 512t as the interval. 512 by itself will load a 512 minute chart
    For more information on tick-based intervals you may want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by Sam7768
    Hi,

I have recently moved to eSignal and subcriber of OnDemand package.

I am having trouble getting to 512 tick chart. the 512 tick chart shows just 3 or 4 bars per day.

This is what I am doing...

Selected a chart, for example ES #F and selected tick chart. And clicked the small window and typed 512 and all I get is 3 or 4 bars per day.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I did, and I am getting the message "Not Ent." on top of the small window (yellow bar)

This is what I did...

typed "," and in the symbol window, I typed "ES #F" and in the interval, I typed "512t" and I am getting the above.

Pl advice.

Thanks

Comment

Sam7768
        I just noticed that tick based intervals are not available in the OnDemand product.
        For more information you may want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
        Alex

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I did, and I am getting the message "Not Ent." on top of the small window (yellow bar)

This is what I did...

typed "," and in the symbol window, I typed "ES #F" and in the interval, I typed "512t" and I am getting the above.

Pl advice.

Thanks

Comment

Ohh...ok. Thanks explains.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Comment

Sam7768
            You are most welcome
            Alex

Ohh...ok. Thanks explains.

Thanks a lot for your support.