Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volumes on intraday time intervals are showing 10x the actual volume

volumes on intraday time intervals are showing 10x the actual volume

if i switch over to another symbol and then back then volume bars show correct values

havent seen it happen while viewing it but when i come back to a tab in the borwser there it is, a 20K bar is showing 200K

i see whats happening

your server is putting out multiple copies of the same trade

was just watching EGY and comparing it to Ameritrade streamer

you are definitley duplicating many of the reported trades on your time n sales and that throws off intraday bars but doesn seem to cause problems with the total volume

Comment

i hope you fix it soon or that its temporary at best
      Attached Files

Comment

Intraday Volumes Still 10X

No response from eSignal about intraday volumes being wrong on volume chart.

Comment

incorrect volume data

The incorrect volume data is also happening with the es minis.

I'm having to continually go back and forth from the es z8 symbol to the es z8=2 to get the correct volume data. The increased volume data is happening on both symbols, and only after switching from one to the other does the correct data appear.

I hope this problem is soon resolved esignal, and it would be nice to at least get an acknowlegement that there is a problem here.

Comment

fyi - we are testing the update fix for volume on intraday charts and it will be rolled out next week. It will start on Monday the 15th and will finish on the 18th.

Thanks.

Comment

i'm still seeing the wrong volume on intraday bars

running LC19 11/14/08 build

Comment

Per the post from wirless guru

The roll out started after market yesterday. Typically roll outs are done to a few servers initially and is staggered through the week.

Comment

so whats the LC19 build that i am running ? it's not the new rollout ?

Comment

If it was a software update (and not a server update to address this particular issue), then it would have a date more recent than 11/14

Reports of this issue did not occur until early December. I would suspect a date of around 12/10 as that would coincide when wireless guru indicated testing an update to fix the volume issue.

Comment

well up until a couple of days ago i was running LC18 which had a June build date so thats causing my confusion

thought it was strange to see an 11/14 build date which showed up only after wireless said a new roll out was coming

Comment

LC20 seems to be working fine

Comment

Working...
                        X