Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are there plans for another LC3.0 build ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there plans for another LC3.0 build ?

or is this 3.0 as good as it's going to get ?

so no second build of 3.0 berofre we're forced to use it ?

no attempt to even reply at all to my initial query ?

Comment

There are no plans to stop development on LiveCharts. The current 3.0 version does represent the version that replaces the 2.0 series.

Thanks.

Comment

and no plans to implement any of the additional suiggestions presented on this board ?

Comment

All suggestions and feedback are reviewed. I don't have details on what features may or may not be added in future releases at this point though.

Thanks.

Comment

"All suggestions and feedback are reviewed."

Who does the reviewing..

Comment

it would be useful for the folks at Livecharts to keep their customers informed as to any feedback on our feedback

i would like to see the TICKER , INTERVAL featured restored - it is in 2.0 why was it removed for 3.0 ?

also from as far back as 2.0 it was requested that we be able to do some editing and saving of chart ticker lists, i power up 3.0 and it has tickers from the previous session that i can't get rid of, it would be nice to be able to clear the slate so to speak

is that so difficult to implement ? maybe you need to hire yourselves some new programmers

Comment

guppy.. like all of us..

eSignal views toward it customers is..

"Pay the dam fee.. and just stay quiet about how we operate"

It would seem to be the state of mind of all companies now a days..

Over the last few years.. the product has increased 150 percent..

for a service that is not much better than when it was at 10.00..

as for the programers.. who knows who they are.. just doing what they are told to do.. so that they can receive their pay cheque on Friday...

Comment

Working...
                X