Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar colors in Bar Charts

i dont see a way to adjust the bar color to be anything but black

i'd like a black background on my chart but the bars are only able to be black it seems

anyone else ?

I.ve played around with trying to change the bar colour.. no success either..

about to change colours on the candlestick bar.. but not regular bars..

Comment

i just realized that the cumulative volume box's text takes on the color of the chart background

so a white chart no longer allows for a visible display of the volume for a given aggregation bar

and a black background ona chart makes the aggregation bars unviewable

Comment

Hello Guppy,

To change the bar color on the Chart Window, just simply double click over a bar and a properties window will display. Or you can change the color of the bars by clicking the More button and selecting display properties. In display properties select the Plot Color item on the left side and change the Plot Color 1 color.
        Thank You,
        Luis
        eSignal Support

Comment

sorry but it doesnt work

i ran across that before figured it may be for studies but no Plot Color 1 doesnt change the bar colors for me

Comment

Hello Guppy,

For the changes to take effect when you use the Display Properties window you will need to select the drop down arrow next to the Ok button and then select Ok and Apply Colors to Existing Symbols. We've requested with engineering to make this the default so you don't have to click Apply Colors to Existing Symbols.
            Attached Files
            Thank You,
            Luis
            eSignal Support

Comment

got it

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X