Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

livecharts in separate tabs all linked ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• livecharts in separate tabs all linked ?

they seem to be linked in some way

i have two charts open in separate tabs

one chart does nothing but when i enter a ticker it displays in the chart in another tab

this occurs in both safari and firefox and seamonkey on my Mac

whats up with that ? anyone else ?

i guess i have the same problem. strange ...

almost every day i discover something new that is just ... weird.

and still no realtime volume for futures.

and what i don't get is why there is a symbol entry field in the detailed quote/time and sales - section.

Comment

one has to wonder just what the heck it is that their QA people do because they sure aren't exercising the heck out of the software they're 'developing' !!!

Comment

now that i know 3.0 i realize how good 2.0 was.

i expected that they just would take 2.0 and update it a little bit.

and beside the bugs 3.0 is somehow slow. takes longer to load and to react.

Comment

it's a disaster

dont 'fix' what's not broken or get yourselves come competent developers and QA people !

Comment

and just monitoring the process activity i see that the new applet seems to be using more CPU as well

so not so great functionality at higher CPU utilization well what else can one say ?

seems that 3.0 no longer wnats to run under Safari but works well wit hteh Mozilla product

strange that 3.0 ran fine under safari until today - java is still a quriky creature

Comment

freestyle ~ regarding real time volume for futures, you need to use (add) the Cumulative Volume field

From 3/1/11 forum post

see pic below
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_ToddI
                freestyle ~ regarding real time volume for futures, you need to use (add) the Cumulative Volume field

From 3/1/11 forum post

see pic below
                i see it now. but it still does not count / display the way it should and used to:

for example: at the moment it shows "16.5 K" for symbol "NQ H1". then after a while "16.6 K" ...

so - once again the question: why is it worse now than 2.0?

do you understand what we all are trying to tell here? 2.0 had lots of troubles when it came out. then - with a lot of work from both sides it worked quite well after some time. now the same again?!

why is that and who is responsible?

Comment

Originally posted by freestyle
                  i see it now. but it still does not count / display the way it should and used to:

for example: at the moment it shows "16.5 K" for symbol "NQ H1". then after a while "16.6 K" ...

so - once again the question: why is it worse now than 2.0?

do you understand what we all are trying to tell here? 2.0 had lots of troubles when it came out. then - with a lot of work from both sides it worked quite well after some time. now the same again?!

why is that and who is responsible?
                  ok - now i see it. this one was my fault. i just had to click on "show full precision". thank you.

now let's see if we can solve some of the other problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X