Display Pivot Points before Market Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display Pivot Points before Market Open

I have only recently using pivot points within QCharts. However, I have noticed that the pivot points for the current day do not display in a chart window until the amount of time has passed for the interval in that chart window. For example, pivots for a 1m chart do not display until after the first minute after market open. The same for a 5m, 15m and so on. Can anyone else verify this on their platform?

If this is how it really works, it makes it difficult to do pre-market prep using today's pivots since they will not be displayed until after market open and the chart interval has been reached. Since pivots are calculated on the previous day's price data, they should be able to be determined soon after market close the day before and then displayed the next day before market open. This would allow me to be more prepared for the trading day.

Thanks.

Thanks for the post. We have seen this as well, and have also had some comments on it in the past. I'll add this to the list of items to do, and I'll see if we can get it in an upcoming release.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X