Export Extended Historical Data to Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export Extended Historical Data to Excel

Currently, the "row" limit for intraday data is 99999 - is there any way to lengthen this or specify a date range? The extended data can be accessed with the charting software, but I really need the data in excel. Thanks for the help.

QLINk does not support the extended history data so it should limit you to 120 day of Intraday. If you like to see more data in Excel you may want to consider the Data Export feature in under the Tools menu.

With the data export I was able to pull all most 143,000 5 minute into excel.

Comment

If you like to see more data in Excel you may want to consider the Data Export feature in under the Tools menu. With the data export I was able to pull all most 143,000 5 minute into excel.
      Hi Avery, please can you tell me how you managed to pull 143,000 bars using the tools menu? The only way I found was to scroll back on the chart to populate the history. I need to create 5 minute bars going back 5 years on fx, scrolling back takes too long, is there another way to do this?

Comment

The only way to get this data into a chart is to scroll back or to create a time template in the program with bars going back this far. Creating a time template will take a little bit of time to load fully on the chart, but you will not have to scroll the chart back to the get the data. Hope this helps
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X