volume not updating in realtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volume not updating in realtime

Hi, I was wondering if someone has seen this before, I have a spreadsheet that is pulling in volume numbers for stocks, trouble is, it seems to be a static number (ie doesn't update). the volume in the futures updates fine, and the live prices also update fine, just cash volume seems to be an issue. For example, it works fine for "HSI K0-HKF", but not "0005-HKG")

I am currently pulling the volume numbers in realtime through my broker, so no problems with the exchange, and comparing the numbers with the quote window in the e-signal app confirms that the volume has indeed changed

I have confirmed with support that I have realtime access to those numbers, and that I am not over my symbol limit (doesn't even work when it is the only thing I am looking for). I created the data link by using the "bars" button in Q link

I have combed the incredibly thorough Q Link manual, but have had no joy, has anybody else seen this issue, or if you are doing something similar and don't have an issue, let me know what kind of market access you have.

I can send anyone a test spreadsheet illustrating the problem if it helps, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be an allowable file extension to allow it to be uploaded to the post

Thanks
Working...
X