QLink connectivity issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLink connectivity issues

I am a new QLink user having problems getting it to work.

I have successfully downloaded and installed the add-ins. But when I run any of the QLink data extractions the formulas will not populate.

QLink does create the formulas and there even seems to be an data extraction effort ... for example, for a historic table QLink, I get a progress bar as the data is sought, but then zeros appear in each cell and then disappear when the progress bar is completed.

Are there some security settings that I need to alter or something of that nature?

It seems I have QLink installed, the add-ins in place and all functionality with the exception of the data reaching the spreadsheet.

thx

Is the QLink icon in your task bar at the bottom next to your system clock? Also if the icon is there if you double click it, does it say it's connected?
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

It seems the symbol for the instrument selected is wrong.

I too used to get this error too where there is a mismatch between my broker's symbol and eSignal symbol (which follows a slightly different nomenclature from the exchange symbol.)

check the symbol for the instrument from http://quotes.esignal.com/esignalprod/search.action

Comment

Working...
      X