Pocket PC support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket PC support

Does Quotrek support now the latst HP iPAQ series as the hx2200, iPAQ rz1715 and the latest powerfull iPAQ GPRS/GSM h6315?

If not, do you plan to do it in short term?

Bigbrother,

I haven't heard specifically if QuoTrek will run on the devices you mentioned. I went through the QuoTrek site and came across the following verbiage.
    Currently, QuoTrek will run on most Pocket PC PDAs running Pocket PC 2002 and 2003. We are providing here a selected list of Pocket PC devices that have been tested and are known to be compatible with QuoTrek.

If you don’t see your device in this list, and it is running Pocket PC 2002 or 2003, most likely, QuoTrek will run on it. Most of the newer PDAs run Intel’s XScale 400 MHz processor, and QuoTrek runs faster on these newer devices. QuoTrek is currently being tested on smartphones. A beta version of QuoTrek for Windows Mobile Smartphones (the Samsung i600 and Motorola MPx200) is now available.

A Selected List of Pocket PC-Compatible Devices:

AT&T Siemens SX56
    HP iPAQ 5500 Series
    Dell Axim X5 and X3i
    Hitachi G1000
    O2 XDA
    Samsung i700
    T-Mobile Phone Edition
    Toshiba 2032
    Toshiba e750 and e800
    I'll also check in with the Product Manager for this product to see if they can offer up any additional information regarding the latest hardware.

Comment

iPAQ 6315

I am specially interested by the new PDA HP iPAQ 6315 because it is trimode GPRS/GSM,Wi-FI 802.11 and Bluethoot at the same time and the processor (Texas) is faster than earlier but less energy is required to operate it and I have some doubt about the fact earlier release of Quotrek are for Intel CPU even it is the OS Pocket PC Mobile Ed. 2003, if you could confirm it to me this will be appreciated or maybe you an expected time for available release also this will be great,

Thank you for the attention at this request!

Comment

Yes the new HP iPAQ h6315 is compatible with QuoTrek.

The h6315 at a glance.
        Integrated GSM/GPRS1
        Integrated WiFi (WLAN 802.11b1)
        Integrated Bluetooth®1 wireless technology
        Integrated Camera (on some models)
        Integrated SD expansion slot
        Dazzling Transflective TFT color with LED backlight display
        Removable/rechargeable battery
        Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 2003 software for Pocket PC – Phone Edition
        Stay productive with Pocket versions of familiar applications like Microsoft® Outlook®, Word and Excel

Click here for an overview of the HP iPAQ Pocket PC h6300 Series.

JohnB

Comment

Working...
        X