gprs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gprs

I have an ipaq 5450 with wifi and bluetooth connexion. I can run perfectly quotrek with any wifi network and that is working fine.

I try to use my mobile (GPRS) bluetooth modem and then Quotrek fail! Actually my connexion is ok because I can run explorer and browse without problem, but Quotrek cannot login and I have an error: socket chunnel exception, cannot open initial.

Can somebody help me?

poor suppport

Of course, I sent emails to Quotrek support and their answers are just ridiculous.
    the first one was check teh compatibility of your device!! As I said with wifi quotrek is working great on my ipaq 5450!!!!
    Obviously the guy didn't read my request.

The second answer was: check if Java is workin on your device. C'mon guys, please try to answer to the right question:

I don't understand how a company has such great product and so poor support????

Comment

paissa
      FYI someone else was having the same problem with a similar setup (see this message) and the reason was given by Jay in this reply in the same thread. This may apply to your case also.
      Alex

Comment

grazie Alexis

will try that!

Comment

Hi Paissa,

If those are the answers we're giving you via email, you're right, we aren't listening very well. Please PM your username and email address used so I can look at who assisted you. Sounds like a internal training issue.

We'll also get this information into our KnowledgeBase.

Thanks.

Comment

I can't tell if this is the right answer because I'm out of my office and will be back on tuesday. But this is the right issue, it seems that James got the same problem.
            Ok will PM my username.

Thanks and have a nice week end!

younouss

Comment

Working...
            X