Blackberry Update Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Update Status

Any word on when a software upgrade for users running Quotrek on the Blackberry will become available? The Quotrek service runs ok, but there are still a few bugs. First, many futures contracts, specifically Dow futures, and all currency futures, are displayed incorrectly. Also, the last price rarely updates, even thought the bid-ask is correct. I'm running what I believe is the latest version of Quotrek (version 1.2, build 20040720a), but I've had these problems with each version so far. I would appreciate any information on if/when a newer version of the software will be available.

Thanks,
    James Anderson

There is a new 1.2 Beta Build 20040902a for the BlackBerry, this new build has added support for displaying the fourth decimal digit in quote screen for FOREX symbols.

Also a scroll speed dialog in Scroll Mode to include new options such as fast, medium, slow, and pause.
    New pause control to stop or resume scrollmode update instantly from a spacebar key.
    New status display for the active scroll-speed state info on the scrollmode title.

Click here to download.

JohnB

Comment

Working...
    X