Ipaq Compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipaq Compatability

I have a Hewlett Packard HX-4700 and Hewlett Packard HW6945 both running Windows Mobile. Each time I try installing the Quotrek I get the following message:

Application Manager cannot install this application on your mobile device due to an invalid setup file. Reinstall and try again.

What am I doing wrong? Does the program work with these PDA’s?

Invalid Windows CE Setup File - Application Manager Unable To Install (Error Message)

Based on the error message your're receiving, the problem is with the local PC.

The error message is encountered when trying to install Quotrek onto the PC.

Error messages:

"Invalid Windows CE Setup File" or "Application Manager cannot install this application on your mobile device due to an invalid setup file."
    The easiest way to resolve this is to perform the Quotrek installation on another PC.

While this might sound ridiculous, I know it works 99.98% of the time.

Here is a link from Google which shows various website where people are experiencing this same issue but with other programs.

Based on my research, there has been no simple universal resolution for this issue as of yet.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+CE+Setup+File

Please try to complete the installation onto another PC.

First, download and install Quotrek onto the PC
    The install Active Sync

Marcus C.
    eSignal Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X