esignal with quotrek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esignal with quotrek

Can someone tell me if I can get Eurex futures on quotrek? And if I'm already using esignal with Eurex data, how much would it cost me to have Eurex data on Quotrek?

Thanks in advance,

Runningbear

Hi Runningbear,
    Yes you can get Eurex Futures via the Quotrek as long as you have the exchange as a part of your subscriptions.

As an eSignal users you can add the Quotrek service on to your account via Account Maintenance or by contacting Client Services from one of the avenue on our contacts page. There is a $25 QuoTrek Handheld Servcie fee. More information about this an be found on the QuoTrek pricing page.

Thanks for the post.
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thinking about get a PDA solely for the purpose of looking at charts on the go through Quotrek. 2 questions.. Can i duplicate the chart studies I have on Qcharts? Or is Quotrek watered down.. Also, which PDA would you recommend for Quotrek. I am a newbie when it comes to PDA's but should I focus on the Treo, Blackberry, Iphone, etc? Again, my main purpose is to use the PDA for Quotrek.

Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Daxtrader,
        QuoTrek has 15 Analytics that comes with it charts, along with a variety of other features.

To find out about all of the features that come with the QuoTrek you can read them here.

The PDA or handheld device you select is really a preference call. QuoTrek is compatiable with all Blackberries and PDA's with the first release of Mobile 5 and below. Testing is being do for Mobile 6. Click here for the completed list of compatible devices.

One note on Treo- We have received feedback that the Treo screen and font for quotrek are small and not adjustable.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X