Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone Compatibility

hi Wireless Guru

Is Quotrek 2.0 is compatible with Iphone 3G?

thanks
    Y

I'm pretty sure it is not since I just tried to install it on my wife's Iphone. I am chomping at the bit to get an Iphone and quotrek is the only thing holding me back. Unfortunately I might have to give the service up at some point even though I love it.

Comment

Thanks Stenger.
      where are the esignal guys?

Comment

QuoTrek is not compatible with Iphones at this time. It's something we're looking at though.

Thanks.

Comment

thnks Scott

Comment

I'm really not trying to be a pain asking this question but does "something we are looking into" mean that you are seriously considering it or is this something that may or may not happen a year from now? I ask this because my trading platform has a great Iphone application but am torn between the need for that and quotrek. I also know quite a few other quotrek users that are facing this problem.

Comment

Writing to the iPhone is an active project already in the early stages of development. Optimistically, we could have something by year-end but realistically, Q1 09 is the more likely release date.

We've certainly had quite a bit of interest on this topic so we're looking forward to the completion of this project as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate the details. Looks like I might hold off on that Iphone a bit longer.

Comment

Scott if you need beta tester i'm in!

Stenger, may I ask which trading platform you are using?

Comment

I'll test it too! Paissa I am a straight futures trader. Have been for 19 years. I use a platform called T4 through CTS futures. You can go to CTSFUTURES.com if you want to get more information on it.

Comment

Bump for iphone. Please release an app. VNC is ok, but local would be much better.

Comment

Well it's been about 3 months since this topic was started any chance there is an update to Iphone availability? Is it still being worked on? Is there any sort of tentative release date?

Comment

How about an early Christmas present? With 1600 views on this topic I know I'm not the only one looking for an Iphone app!
                          Last edited by stenger; 11-26-2008, 06:45 AM.

Comment

No official release date as of yet but won't happen until Q1 09 at the earliest.

Hopefully, Santa is good to you otherwise

Thanks.

Comment

I wish I could say that I was happy with the development progress but frankly it sounds like it has slowed down . Kinda bumming me out because if it wasn't for Quotrek I would already have an Iphone but there is only so long I can wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X