Screen Shot Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Shot Request

Can someone post what the initial log on screen looks like, then the screen after that once you log in? Also a shot of any menus? I am trying to compare this with the login screen I get with the 6510. Its just a short small screen.

Thanks
    Mike

Mike
    Here are two screenshots, the first at the login and the second after the login
    Alex

Comment

I will be able to send something tonight if there are no other takers

Comment

Thanks

I am not getting anything that is close to that. I suspect that either my Java is not up to date, or I might require the server based version of Nextel software instead of the desktop version.

Comment

I believe termn8er is referring to what the login screen looks like on the Blackberry 6510. I'll see if I can get a screenshot from one of my colleagues that is using a Blackberry.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

T-Mobile Pocket PC

Hi Jay, Scott, Chuck,

Thanks for the cool gadgets....I am so connected!

...........with a little help from my friends!<g>

Call me.....on my pda...Number on SI thread support pm

nice!,

~j

Comment

Buy Buy Buy...Lake Mead, near Hoover Dam-Nevada

using Interactive Brokers for order entry.

Comment

Screen Shot Request

I am using the Hitachi G1000.
                But, my question is the following. When I bring up a chart on Quotrek, and I do NOT place any indicators on it...I am just looking for a clean bar chart. There are histogram type lines underneath the bar chart bars. I am assuming that this is volume, although I do not really know. In any case, this histogram, is something that I DO NOT want there. But, it seems like it is a default of the Quotrek charting function. It makes it very difficult to see the bar chart. I do not know what it is, and I do not know how to get rid of it. Anyone know the answer????
                David Gellman

Comment

David
                  It is the Volume histogram and as far as I know there is no way to disable it at this time.
                  You may want to send in your suggestion by clicking here.
                  In the mean time try using candlesticks as they do contrast slightly better against the histogram.
                  Alex

Comment

Working...
                  X