QuoTrek Beta 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuoTrek Beta 1.2

QuoTrek Beta 1.2 is now available to download on eSignal Central File Share. QuoTrek Beta 1.2 Build 20040716a for Palm & Pocket PC and Build 20040720a for the BlackBerry

This beta 1.2 fixed the chart loading problem on Pocket PC 2003 and the change showing green on some futures when the market was down on the BlackBerry.

For BlackBerry you will have to manually copy the cod & alx files to your QuoTrek directory on your PC and then run the BlackBerry Application Loader.

mccodebase.alx & mccodebase.cod for BES BlackBerry's (both files need to be in the QuoTrek directory)

mcwapcodebase.alx & mcwapcodebase.cod for Non-BES BlackBerry's a.k.a. QuoTrek Personal (both files need to be in the QuoTrek directory)

For more information on installing read the Installation Guide at Download on QuoTrek.com/download

Also the Nextel BlackBerry 7510 is now supported on Non-BES. Nextel does the Non-BES support differently than the other carriers, Nextel still uses TCP/IP for Non-BES. So for Non-BES QuoTrek users on the Nextel 7510 you should use QuoTrek for BlackBerry, DO NOT use QuoTrek Personal on Nextel.

The Palm and Pocket PC are Setup.exe files.

Here are some of the new features:

. Use the latest SuperWaba 4.21b for MS/Palm platforms .
    . Fixed the chart loading problem on PPC 2003.
    . Added trading capabilities on all supported platforms (Enhancement still needed on MS Smartphones and older Palm devices & Treo 600).
    . Updated world indexes.
    . Auto-login features added on RIM, PPC, and Palm devices.
    . Version checking.
    . ScrollMode speed control on PPC and Palm devices.
    . New setup dialog.
    . New trade dialog.
    . New warning/exit dialogs added for multiple logins on different devices with a single account.

JohnB
    Last edited by wireless guru; 07-21-2004, 04:34 PM.

I've uploaded a new QuoTrek Beta for the Pocket PC to the eSignal Central File Share, QuoTrek Beta 1.2 Build 20040723a.

This Beta Build 20040723a for the Pocket PC fixes the chart loading problem on Pocket PC 2003 even better.

Click here to download.

JohnB

Comment

I've uploaded QuoTrek Beta 1.2 Build 20040811a for the Windows Mobile Smartphone and the Palm Smartphone to the eSignal Central File Share Group QuoTrek Beta.

also

QuoTrek Beta 1.2 Build 20040730a for the Pocket PC and Palm.

Click here to download.

Comment

Reporting bugs?

Hi,

Where would you like us to report bugs for the beta?
        "Make it a great day"
        [email protected]

Comment

You can send comments, suggestions or report bugs for QuoTrek beta 1.2 by clicking here.

JohnB

Comment

I've uploaded a new QuoTrek Beta for the RIM BlackBerry to the eSignal Central File Share, QuoTrek Beta 1.2 Build 20040902a.

This Beta Build 20040902a for the BlackBerry has added support for displaying the fourth decimal digit in quote screen for FOREX symbols.

Also a scroll speed dialog in Scroll Mode to include new options such as fast, medium, slow, and pause.
            New pause control to stop or resume scrollmode update instantly from a spacebar key.
            New status display for the active scroll-speed state info on the scrollmode title.

Click here to download.

JohnB

Comment

Auto-off Tunsten W PALM OS 4.1

I am using Tungsten W. I recently upgraded the PALM OS from 4.0 to

I have two problems:

The new quotrek software doesn't override the "Auto-off" feature while
              it is running. It wasn't the case with the old software.
              So I am using a band-aid like Always-on third party software to keep the
              monitor on!!

Second thing is an important one.
              The old software displays Symbol,last,change,time,ask,bid,volume on the same page. All are crucial for making a trade decision.
              Now I have to compromise one of them. It is really bad.

Comment

Hi maheshsm,

We've been looking at this and are working to see what the differences are between the Tungsten-W and the Tungsten-C. We have both running the 4.1 version of the Palm OS. As soon as we know more, JohnB or myself will reply back to this thread. Also, is the Auto-off part of a third party application? I recall it being a separate download as a standalone application rather than an integrated feature with the OS. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

maheshsm,

I have a Tungsten W and it came with Palm OS v. 4.1 installed so I don't know what Palm OS v. 4.0 did. But you are correct v. 4.1 only has 30 second, 1, 2 & 3 minute Auto-Off as default. I also had to install a third party software to keep the monitor on. I'm using Set Auto Off Gold it was a Freeware.

Click here to download Set Auto Off Gold v1.03

I also can only see symbol, last, change, time, ask & bid on the same page. If you scroll to see volume you lose change. It looks like for QuoTrek Palm OS v. 4.0 had some advantages.

JohnB

Comment

Auto-off

Auto-off is thethird party application. It runs separately..

Comment

Working...
                    X