Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Text colour of 3rd Party Software

Hi,
    Can anyone advise me on how I can change the colour of "Text" displayed on a chart which is from a 3rd party software package which has been added/imported to eSignals "Formulas" I have tried "Properties", "Cursor Settings" & "Chart settings" none of which enable me to change the text colour.
    The problem at the moment is that I use a white background for my "Advanced Charts" which are tick charts and the 3rd party software is giving me a numeric "Tick" countdown to the left of the current candle or bar. Unfortunately their default colour is pale yellow and this means that against the white of the background it is extremely difficult to visualise. Apart from changing the chart background colour does anyone have any suggestions on how I can change the 3rd party text colour.
    Thanks

csaunby
    Unless the author of the script has specifically programmed the color of the text to be user definable it is not possible to modify it. You need to contact the author to have it changed (or better yet programmed to be user definable)
    In the mean time the only solution is to change the background color of the chart
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X