trading program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading program

Hi Scot, could you recomend someone that could develop a trading program in MatLab. The program is already writen in another language, I just need the migration to MAtlab...
    Thanks

Hello ahenrich,

You could try contacting one of our EFS Consultants. I'm not sure if any of them work with Matlab, but you could ask.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Re: Mathlab

Originally posted by ahenrich
      Hi Scot, could you recomend someone that could develop a trading program in MatLab. The program is already writen in another language, I just need the migration to MAtlab...
      Thanks
      ahenrich,

I worked on a project with a math phd. a retired "rocket scientist", literally who designed space shuttle components using mathlab for 30 years, a real mathlab if there ever was one.

He did all the mathlab coding, 100K lines we tested it together for a few months, I tried my best but the numbers didn't quite get it in currencies or stock indices, although on volatile stocks it did well.

We also got it fully automated using VB and IB's TWS API.

All I can tell you this guy was truly one of the nicest people I've ever had the privledge of knowing, and trust me that's something I rarely say.

As I said he's retired and teaches math part time at a local college, and I'm sure would love to get involved and would be more the reasonable.

His name is Al Fermiglia, you can google him he wrote some paper on a math invention of his, Close Back Loop Mechanism that was over my head.. His email address is:

[email protected]

Please send my regards, you won't be disappointed, good luck with the system.

Glen
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X