Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA on indicator

Hi
    Can anyone perhaps tell how I can place a moving average on a MACD or other indicator?

Re: MA on indicator

Hi Eddie728,

There have been threads on subject before. I performed a search using the forum search tool using this search term mov* AND avera* AND macd*. I browsed through the descriptions and this thread seemed to be related to your request. In this thread Alex shows another forum member how to do this very nicely. He also added links to some nice references as well.

Try the search I mentioned and you will likely find some other helpful threads as well.

As you work through this, post any question(s) you have using the guidance contained in the Posting Guidelines (link below). I also recommend you include the article number or link to the associated Knowledge base article(s) that you were using or referring to solve your question(s). This will not only help you become familiar with the available resources, it will also help those forum members that are willing to provide follow-up assistance.

Hope this helps

Originally posted by Eddie728
    Hi
    Can anyone perhaps tell how I can place a moving average on a MACD or other indicator?

Comment

Thanks stevehare2003

Comment

You are most welcome.

Comment

Working...
        X