EFS study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS study

I have a folder in formulas version 7.9 titled nexgen. There are several studies in there including T-3 MACD BB lines. I was able to pull that up a month ago but now the study causes an esignal crash. Anyone know how to get it to work again or is there a way to preview the efs code and i can post it in here. Thansk

Re: EFS study

booker777
    Assuming the formula is not encrypted you should be able to view it using the EFS Editor (Tools-> EFS-> Editor from the main menu of eSignal). In the Editor window then click the Open Formula button then in the Open Formula dialog box navigate to the folder and either double click the file name or select the file and click the Open button
    If the formula is not encrypted you can attach the efs file to your post by using the Attach File: option that is available when you compose a forum message. Before posting any code you may want to ensure that it is not proprietary and that you are authorized to make it public.
    If instead the formula is encrypted or proprietary then you need to contact the authors of the study for further assistance
    Alex

Originally posted by booker777
    I have a folder in formulas version 7.9 titled nexgen. There are several studies in there including T-3 MACD BB lines. I was able to pull that up a month ago but now the study causes an esignal crash. Anyone know how to get it to work again or is there a way to preview the efs code and i can post it in here. Thansk

Comment

Study

I think its encrypted but here is the file if you can help me with it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Study

booker777
        As I indicated in my previous reply you will need to contact the authors of the formula as it is encrypted
        Alex

Originally posted by booker777
        I think its encrypted but here is the file if you can help me with it.

Comment

EFS study

How do i find the author of that formula because the file was on my esignal when i downloaded the program. Also any ideas why the indicators would have worked a month ago when i used them for the first time and why they aren't working now. It causes an Esignal crash now. Thanks

Comment

What version of esignal do you have that had this included? I've looked into the T-3 Fibs, but thought they were only available for tradestation. If there's an esignal version (and if it's not too expensive), I'd be interested in more information.

Thanks,

Abe

Comment

I don't know if it is the same study or not, but I found this using a simple search:

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...fs&groupid=860

The 2nd and 3rd ones down on the list.

Garth
              Garth

Comment

EFS

thanks Garth, but iam new here. How do i get those studies to work. When i downloaded them i get a syntex error

Comment

booker77,

If the error says something like "can't find amStudies.lib", then you need to download the amStudies library. The comments in the EFS say where it is.

However, if that is the error, then it also means it isn't the same EFS...since you would have needed the amStudies libaray already to run it.

Garth
                  Garth

Comment

t-3

well they were in my 7.9 version but its possible i had them in an earlier version as i upgraded throughout the years. Possibly 7.8

Comment

Working...
                    X