Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tickers for euro, BUND y Eurostoxx50, (and Metastock setup questions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexis,

Thanks! I went to the linked Equis FAQ, the only relevent line item is the line #10 since my downloader is the version 8.01. I could not find the eSignal tab in the vendor option dialogue. The five tabs are: BMI, Dial/Data, Reuters Datalink, Signal, Telescan.

Chuan

Comment

Chuan
      The eSignal tab is not listed in the Vendor Options dialog box available under Tools->Vendor Options but you should find it when you select Tools->Download Prices, then select the securities and click OK. At that point you will get a different Vendor Options dialog box such as the one shown in the image below (this appears in both versions 8.x and 9.x). If that does not appear then I would suggest contacting Equis support for more information
      Alex

Comment

Alexis,

The MS, which you have shown with an eSignal button in the vendor selection dialogue, is an EOD version or Pro (RT) version?

Chuan

Comment

Chuan
          Metastock Pro (RT) ver 9.x I also have 8.x installed on another machine and it shows the same tab
          Alex

Comment

Alexis,

Thanks!

This problem was resolved by installing the Qcollector though there is still no "eSignal" button in the "vendor selection" dialogue.

Chuan

Comment

Chuan
              A possible reason why you are not seeing the eSignal tab may have to do with how the Equis Real Time Configuration is set up (see enclosed image).
              Irrespective Qcollector will provide you with a more complete and flexible solution anyhow since it will also download intraday data which The Downloader will not do.
              Alex

Comment

Alexis,

My "Equis Real Time Configuration" dialogue is just as same as yours. What is it supposed to be? This is good to know though it is not that important anymore.

Thanks!

Chuan

Comment

Chuan

What is it supposed to be?

Just as shown in the image. I was simply going through all the possible settings that may be the cause for the tab not to show up.
                  Alex

Comment

Alexis,

That should not be the reason since my "Equis Real Time Configuration" dialogue is just as same as yours. I am quite happy with the Qcollector now and I would suggest anyone who has the similar problem simply get the Qcollector. That eliminates all your headache. Worth it!

Thanks!

Chuan

Comment

Working...
                    X