Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Data for Metastock

Hi, Can anyone help me with the following:

I have just acquired Metastock 9.1 (realtime) for eSignal and have updated the symbol database for the Downloader. Nevertheless, when I want to open a new chart I find, under the file "Futures (Signals Symbols), that I am still being shown files for LIFFE, LCE & CSCE, none of which exist any more. Hence, there is no data in them. (All the other exchanges work as they should.)
    So the question is: do you know how I can access data for Euronext.Liffe and the NYBOT?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Serge.
    SC

Serge
    With regards to the NYBOT symbols you should find that most are already available in Metastock even though they are not listed in any specific exchange folder (see for example Sugar #11)

Other symbols from NYBOT that I tried were Cocoa (CC), Cofee (KC), Cotton (CT), Orange Juice (JO), Sugar #14 (SE). All charts for both daily and intraday intervals loaded without any problems.
    As to the Euronext symbols you will need to add those yourself using either The Downloader or directly in Metastock. The following images show all I needed to do to chart the CAC40 Nov05 contract (note that the times are US times)
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X