X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-signal through metastock

Help me!!!!!
    I have metastock professional 8
    and have just decided to run e-signal (real time) through it. I have subscribe for the "Basic Product" and the Australian Stock Exchange. I have read that I may need a 3p utility program to view my subscription through metastock. are you able to help.

Slip Rock

Slip Rock
    To be able to use Metastock in eSignal you need to have the Equis service bit activated.
    For information on how to get the Equis bit activated and on using Metastock with eSignal see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Comment

I have had the routing bit added to my account. But
      I can't find the Australian stock exchange? such as $XJO-ASX. In Data manager the ASX is listed. I have a list of Folders Futures(signal symbols) Indices(signal symbols) mutural funds(signal symbols) Stocks- Bulletin Board(signal symbols) Stocks - common, Stocks - other,
      Other and so on. Can you help.

Cheers,

Slip Rock

Comment

Slip Rock
        To create charts for symbols that are not enabled for Data On Demand you need to first create the security as a Local file (you can use the Downloader that comes with Metastock to do this).
        At that point you can create a chart in Metastock Pro for that security. However because these symbols do not work with Data On Demand the data is collected and stored by the File Server only when it is online. If you need to retrieve historical data you will need a 3rd party data downloader such as for example QCollector.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X