Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intraday Time Data Formats.

Hello.

I use for a Long Time the Technical Analysis Program Metastock (For about 10 Years).

From time to time i make Subscriptions to E-Signal for to receive Intraday Data.

E-Signal i do not know to use it at all.

I do not know to open Major Windows of it...!

Now, i have some Questions.

If knows an Answer someone, i want to please him/her to Answer.

In Metastock someone can choose Intraday Time Data Formats.

For example 30 Minutes Intraday Chart.

But exist a Problem.

When someone choose to have inside into the Time Field,
    of 30 Minutes Intraday Data Period a 10 Minute Intraday Data Period,
    is not possible that as i know.

Exist that ability to E-Signal?

Also exist the ability to E-Signal, to have Indicators of 10 Minutes Intraday Data Period into the Space of 30 Minutes Intraday Data Period?

Also exist the ability to E-Signal, to have Indicators of 10 Minutes Intraday Data Period into the Space of 30 Minutes Intraday Data Period, together with Indicators of 30 Minutes Intraday Data Period?

I will stay for your Comments.

Sincerely,

George Kanellopoulos.

You need to open separate charts within Metastock, each displaying different time-frames.

As far as I know, there's no way to incorporate data with different timeframes within *one*, single, chart.

One possible solution (which I use) is to create a layout in Metastock, displaying the same security, but in different time-frames and mutiple windows.

Comment

Intraday Time Data Formats.

Hello Ophelia.

You said:

"You need to open separate charts within Metastock, each displaying different time-frames."

That is correct, already do that.

You said:

"As far as I know, there's no way to incorporate data with different timeframes within *one*, single, chart."

I agree with your opinion and i have the same opinion until now.

You said:

"One possible solution (which I use) is to create a layout in Metastock, displaying the same security, but in different time-frames and mutiple windows."

Does not Help that, because i want to make complicated Calculations in the same Chart for some Indicators, if exist chance for that.

Also you did not make Comments in the things that i had ask for E-Signal...

Sincerely,

George Kanellopoulos.

Comment

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Comment

Working...
        X