Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metastock volume & price bug ?

Hello,

I am using Metastock Professional with E-Signal.

Wrong volumes of traded shares (aberrating volume peaks) are displayed on the Metastock charts.

Consequently all volume related indicators are corrupt, (in addition to wrong price volumes).

Plus, an exacte duplicate of a price and volume bar is displayed the next day of the closing of the markets, which is wrong and misleading?

I am actually using a trial version and consider cancelling my subscription, as the software seems not to be usable with these bugs.

Do you know how to avoid these errors ?

Any comments and help are welcome.bar
    Last edited by Freddy; 01-27-2004, 04:00 AM.

Hi Freddy,

Are you saying that the volumes reported in MS Pro differ from what's displayed in eSignal?

If you could provide a few specific examples, perhaps some other Metastock users could compare on their PC's.

Lastly, if the problem is isolated to MS Pro, have you asked the Equis Technical Support for assistance yet?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

For instance MHK Mohawk Indstrs traded today at the bid 81.03 with a volume of 316.500 whereas Metastock indicates a volume of 1.266.000.

The people from Metastock have been advised. There seems to be a bug which should be resolved shortly with the outcome of an upgrade version of Metastock Professional.

Thanks for your interest (and sorry for the late reply).

Best regards

Comment

Working...
      X