New to trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to trading

Just wanted to get some feed back regarding the different software packages available for trading. Is it worth the money to go out and purchase a program like metastock?

Thanks in Advance.

Nuno
    Not knowing what you have running right now I would suggest that you give due consideration to eSignal's program before you purchase third party applications in particular ones that are not inexpensive.
    The software is extremely powerful and complete by any standard and should be able IMHO to fulflill almost anyone's needs.
    If you don't have a subscription yet you may want to sign up for a trial run (see eSignal's main page for more information) and as soon as possible spend some time looking at the educational videos at eSignal University
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

I'm sorry, I should have stated that to begin with. I am a eSignal user, just started in fact. So far I am impressed with the software, and at that price ( free ) you can't go wrong.

Thanks for the info and the advice, I will be sure to check out that link you sent.

Comment

Working...
      X