Dynaloader vs. QCollector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynaloader vs. QCollector

Does anyone have any advice concerning either of these two programs? I want to get EOD data from eSignal into MetaStock and so far this is all I have found as a practical solution.
    pa-kay

pa-kay
    If by EOD you mean daily (or higher) interval then you also have another (free) option which is to use the Downloader that comes with Metastock.
    Alex

Comment

Except for the Pro version of MetaStock, the downloader that comes with MetaStock doesn't work with eSignal data since version 8.0, or at least that is what I am told.
      pa-kay

Comment

eSignal into Metastock

You might consider the free tools from Hypertrader or pay for tools from Dynastore.
        Henry Hsu

Comment

I checked out the HyperTrader Online Downloader, which seems like it can do the job I need. It's cool that it can read the symbol list from the MetaStock folders, but I noticed the symbol names are sometimes different in the eSignal database. Unless I am mistaken, there is no way to build a symbol list with eSignal style names except by entering them one at a time. So the procedure seems to be this: first import the MetaStock folder of symbols, and then edit the incompatible names. Does this sound right?
          pa-kay

Comment

Working...
          X