Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI Setting

Hi,
    A developer has developed a EFS file for me. FOR ATI trading it is working peferectly. Order are be filled as per method, they have entered all the fornulas file which is required for submitting a order as per formula which is working perfectly. Only problem I am having is that I want the NT to manage my profit and loss target through it ATM Strategy.
    EFS file which was available on the NT website for esignal was entered into the EFS by the developers. This line which i think is required for ATM Startegy to work is also entered which is as follows:-

Submits a NinjaTrader command.
    function NTCommand(command, account, action, quantity, orderType, limitPrice, stopPrice, timeInForce, oco, orderId, template, strategy) {
    return dll.call("Command", command, account, getSymbol(), action, quantity, orderType,
    limitPrice, stopPrice, timeInForce, oco, orderId, template, strategy);
    }

The name of ATM Statergy which i saved in NT is 123. And following is the function which i entered into the EFS file with the line:-
    NTCommand(Strategy,"","","","","","","","","","",1 23);
    But when the order is filled in the NT but ATM Strategy123. Does not place my P/L in the NT which i set in the NT ATM Strategy 123.
    What i am doing wrong here. Pls tell me what should i correct to solve the problem. As I Invoice in EFS. Waiting for reply.
Working...
X