Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extended data support in ninja trader

hello

I am using esignal data in ninja trader 7 , although i am subscribe for extended intraday tick data service, i am not getting old data (before 10 day) loaded in my Ninja trader chart. lots of gaps are there. i have attachted screen shot file here , have a look.

please help.

Thank you
    Attached Files

coppr charts have gaps

How do these charts look in eSignal for you? I am connected to the same server that you are and I am unable to duplicate the issue. Please let me know. Also let me know the exact symbol being used currently.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

data

the symbol is, COPPER G2-MCX .

it works perfect in esignal 11, but while i open this same symbol in ninja trader 7 , it only plot last 10 days data perfetly , before that it shows gaps. i am using 144 tick chart. the same problem with every tick chart.

thank you.

Comment

same symbol esignal chart

you can see the same symbol with esignal 11 i am getting all data perfectly.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,

We made the following announcement back in April that extended history in now available to 3p's (like Ninja) but additional coding is required. Please contact Ninja as they may already have started/completed the addt'l work.

Thanks.

Comment

Ninja Trader

To build on what Scott is saying. We tested this here on Ninja Trader as well as eSignal and were able to see the same issue that you were experiencing. Because this issue isn't happening on our servers or with the data, we are unable go any deeper with this. I would suggest contacting Ninja Trader support for further assistance.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Should i plot any kind of extention with symbol mapping ? i am asking because i am subscribe to extended tick data services seperatly. should i apply EXTT(extended tick history) any where with symbol?

Comment

Retrieving extended history has nothing to do with the symbol itself but rather the type of request that's made from within the code. The extended history is stored on a new set of servers and the desktop needs to make a new type of request in order to retrieve that data.

The changes have to be made w/in the source code (i.e. Ninja ).

Thanks.

Comment

can you explain what kind of request application has to do ? so i can forward it to Ninja trader technical team. Ninja trader team is very co operative , they have check all my settings through remote support, and said me that there something other way the extended history is loading in esignal, so i asked you that who they call the extended tick history through new server. so i can forward the detail to them.

Comment

Ninja can reach out to our developer support team for assistance. They can email SDKHelp @ interactivedata.com

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X