Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble with not daily data

Hello,
    I have some trouble with loading historical data other than daily.
    It's interesting for me, because I loaded this data yesterday without any trouble.
    I try Forex data and stock and always I see only message Requesting daily data. I check all boxes in ActiveX 1 min,tick (bid), and daily

I try to remove pds directory, run setup wizard again etc.

Andrzej Endler

Andrzej
    You may want to provide a more detailed explanation of the steps you are taking preferably accompanied by some snapshots. This may help in better understanding what could be causing the problem(s) you are experiencing.
    Alex

Comment

Hi,

I try download historical data.
      First step:

then I select symbol

and then I recive only daily data

below are my settings for symbol

After download 1-min data, and tick data are still empty, only daily data downloaded.

In reltime tick data are recived correctly

And this is my problem. I deleted all symbols and create it again, I deleted idx files in pds directory, I install Omega again and nothing. Could you help me please ?

Andrzej Endler

Comment

Andrzej
        FYI the images you enclosed are not displaying. That is because the links point to a folder on your drive rather than to File Sharing where they need to be.
        Either attach the images to a message (only one file can be attached though) or click here to view how to use File Sharing.
        Alex

Comment

Alexis,

I have the same problem. I can only download daily data (is received and processed).
          Tick, 1 Min and 5 min are ignored.
          Is there a log file or a way to debug the download process?

I use Win XP Pro SP2, GS 5.00.0822, eSignal Data Manager Ver. 7.6 (Build 273).

Thanks

Marcel

Comment

Marcel
            Look in the Windows/System32 folder and see if it contains a dbcapi.dll file. If the file is present what is the date of that file?
            Alex

Comment

Alexis,

found the file. Date of the file is 22.05.1999.

Marcel

Comment

Marcel
                Close TS2k/GlobalServer and rename dbcapi.dll in the Windows/System32 folder to dbcapi.old. Then go into the eSignal folder and copy the dbcapi.dll that is in that folder over to the Windows/System32 folder.
                Once you have done that try downloading the data again.
                Alex

Comment

Alexis,

updated the dbcapi.dll in the system32. All is working fine now.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Marcel

Comment

dbcapi.dll

Hi Alexis,

I read your post..

I only have a dbcapi.dll in the Program Files\esignal folder, none inthe Windows System32 folder.

I have not really had any problems per se but was wondering ifi should have one there?

I'm running data manager 7.7, Ts2k on XP Pro Sp2.

THnaks
                    Bing

Comment

Bing
                      As far as I understand it you do not need to have dbcapi.dll in the system32 folder (I don't have it either)
                      Alex

Comment

Working...
                      X