Field Resolution blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Resolution blank

Ever since I installed Esignal my field resolution field is blank. I can not pull up most charts. I also can not pull up data screens from RadarScreen. Any known solution?

More information on this problem: In the left side of the format symbol box is a pull down menu called Field. 99% of my symbols show this field as blank (it should show"Trade Record" and give option to change it to spilt or bid record, volatility ect... Anyone ever encountered this before? If so what is the solution?

Comment

oldturkey
      After having installed eSignal did you run the Setup Wizard and if you had existing data did you have the Wizard convert that?
      When creating a chart in TS do you have GlobalServer or GlobalServer Symbol List selected as the source?
      Alex

Comment

yes, I have done all that with perhaps the exception of the data conversion. How do I do a data conversion? The only symbols that I may retrieve data are some of "A's" alplabeticaly.

Thanks,

Buff

Comment

Buff
          It could also be that GlobalServer's database or something in TS2k got corrupted. In the first case you may want to try the procedure described in this post. In the latter the only solution I know of is to reinstall TS2k. Regardless make sure you have backed up your database (preferably with multiple copies) before you attempt any recovery of sorts
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X