ts2ki playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts2ki playback

Is it possible to playback tick data to ts globalserver directly by setting up the playback symbol or indirectly using a 3rd party subserver such as hyperserver, etc?

mgin
    Not that I am aware of. The data used by Tick Replay is stored locally and is not being received through the data feed
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. Somewhere between esig 7.6 and 7.8, something was changed that impacted the behavior of line segments, rays etc. that makes it almost impossible to draw a straight line into the empty offset space on the right side of the chart. Unfortunately, this change makes esig charting almost useless for me. I am primarily a price action trader so all I need is that empty space to the right of price and an accurate drawing tool and I'm golden. Are there any settings that control this? I've been using ts in real time to compensate but I lose my replay functionality.

Comment

You can disregard that last post. After closing the bulletin boards page, I noticed on the esig home page in the other browser window a new 7.9 release. I tried it out and the drawing tools work much better in 7.9. You can actually grab the handles and resize segments much easier and also extend them into the right side offset. Thanks.

Comment

mgin
          FWIW I have not seen any of the problems you mention using line tools in version 7.8 (image below showing segment, ray and extended lines was taken using version 7.8).
          Alex

Comment

Well, almost everything works better. General line drawing and handling at least seems easier in 7.9. The problem I still have is drawing and extending a perfectly horizontal line segment into the future without it reversing in the other direction. If I angle the line slightly, it goes into the offset with no problem. If I draw the line segment "behind" price and drag it, it sometimes will stick where I place it. Other times, the line just totally dissappears. When I draw a line at price X and extend it into the offset along the same X axis, as soon as I get to the last price bar on the chart, the line begins to extend in the opposite direction. Very frustrating as I trade from a 7-tick chart with lines drawn into the offset so there's little time to copy or redraw lines. I'm having this problem now on 7.8 and 7.9, three computers all XP Pro SP1 and SP2, desktops and a laptop. Willing to try anything at this point. Appreciate any suggestions. I have not, however, tried uninstalling or anything along those lines.

Comment

mgin
              Given that the subject is related to the eSignal application you may want to post in the eSignal 7.x Forum rather than in this forum which is dedicated to TS2k/GlobalServer/Plugin issues.
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X