Question on ProSuite2000i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on ProSuite2000i

Hi Alexis: I am a ProSuite 2000i power user and have been a customer of DBC's since 1993. Two days ago I discovered your eSignal based plug-in for ProSuite's Globalserver and was delighted to see it existed.

I live in Cancun and we have frequent power and phone interruptions here, and when I lose data, I have to manually reconstruct daily charts, and don't even have try to reconstruct intraday, tick data and the like since it would be way too much effort, but your plug-in seemed to solve that problem for good - except that, unfortunately, I could not get it to work.

I am using Omega Research ProSuite 2000i, Version: 5.00.0822, and previous to my installing your plug-in, had been using eSignal version 5.3. I hadn't wanted to change the Datamanager version before since I had no reason to and didn't want to take any risks regarding my data collection/trading platform. To install your plug-in on my backup computer, I installed eSignal 7.6 over 5.3 (i.e. without uninstalling 5.3 first); ater that installation, I installed your plug in, and both of those installations went just fine.

AFter that I opened GlobalServer, went through the steps to select futures to download, both intraday and daily data, and everything went fine until the very last step in which no download actually occurred and I received a very quick notification that the download was finished.

I understand that you may not want to spend much time on this, but any help you can give would be much appreciated. If possible, please let me know if you think I did something wrong, or perhaps I am using a version of eSignal that is not compatible with the plug-in?

Thanks, Gene.

Gene
    FYI I do not work for eSignal.
    As to the issue you are experiencing please see this thread for a possible solution
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X